Asi cooked this chicken but doesn’t have time to write it up as she has three projects she’s working on even though this week is their spring break. Of course, it doesn’t help that she doesn’t like to write and tries to avoid it as much as she can. 😀
This dish was the only way I could get my husband to eat chicken wings. He says he likes wings when fixed this way, and with these drumsticks, it was even more of a hit.This is very much like the fried version of adobo sans the soy sauce.
- Chicken Wings or in this case, Drumsticks
- 1 head of garlic, chopped
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup Vinegar (apple cider)
- Marinade the chicken in the garlic, salt, pepper and vinegar for at least an hour.
- To cook, heat about ¼ inch depth of oil in a covered skillet and fry up the chicken pieces.
- Place the pieces in the hot oil carefully so as not to get splattered with oil.
- Once the pan is full, pour the marinade in with the chicken and put the cover on quickly. Let it simmer/fry in the oil marinade mixture turning once, until the liquid has been absorbed/evaporated and the pieces have browned. Drain on paper towels before serving.