I don’t get many tags for my food blog, so when Thesserie tagged me for this meme, I thought I’d better do it. Besides, I need to blog almost daily this month 😉 These are questions related to Filipino food. So here goes…
1. Chicken sa McDo, Jollibee, or KFC?
::We only have McDo and KFC where we are. Sad to say I never tried Jollibee chicken. My daughter who tried it while we were on vacation a couple of years ago liked it though.
2. Pepsi, Coke, or rootbeer?
:: I’m not a big soda drinker like Thess either. But I think when I do drink, it’s Pepsi most of the time.
3. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, or Yellow Cab?
:: Pizza Hut is the only one I’ve ever tried.
4. Adobo, sinigang, or nilaga?
:: Oh yummy, all of the above for me too 🙂
5. Beef, pork, or chicken?
6. Starbucks, Coffee bean and tea leaf, or Gloria Jean’s?
:: I actually don’t like Starbucks coffee. The rest, it just depends what’s nearest when I get a craving.
7. Cornflakes, Honey Stars, or Milo cereal?
:: Can it be frosted cornflakes?
8. Goldilocks or Red Ribbon?
:: Goldilocks Mocha Cake and Red Ribbon Mango Cake 🙂 love them both
9. Tokyo Tokyo, Teriyaki Boy or Rai Rai Ken?
:: Sad to say I never tried any of these places either 🙁
10. Take Out or Dine In?
:: Dine in. Less clean up for me!
Now I will put my Pinoy food bloggers on the spot. I tag YOU!